Sorry I was so late on my vlog, but editing and everything comes into play, and I certainly did not think about that when I wrote my last post, but here it is! The first vlog episode! It talks about how economics is related to MATH (super easy)!! It also includes what some students from George Bush High School think what "GDP" is.. enjoy the blog!
P.S comment below on how you think how MATH relates to economics. Don't be too shallow!!
Whitney, I absolutely LOVE your vlog!!! It was very creative and unique, different from the ordinary posting notes on your blog. I like how you included the students from our school that we could relate to, to interview for your video. The responses you recieved from them about what GDP was, were hilarious. I also liked how you got a teacher to interview and answer how math incorporated with economics. Another thing I thought was cool and made your vlog organized was that you had one central question and you based your video around it as far as the other subquestions you asked. Great vlog and I hope to see more in the future.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Whitney! This all worked out perfectly :D It was hilarious! Thumbs up to you girlie ;)
ReplyDeleteI got so wrapped up in telling you how good your vlog was, I forgot to answer your question. Math one hundred percent relates to economics. If I created the dictionary, economics' definition would be math. You use math for everything in economics because you have to plug in numbers into the formulas to get things such as inflation rate, GDP, GNP and whole bunch of other things. The list goes on and on.
ReplyDeleteHey Whitney.
ReplyDeleteAll I basically got to say is just WOW.
I love how your incorporating video blogs. It makes looking at a blog more interesting. :)
I can't wait to see what your next vlogs will be. :)
Keep up the good work!
*insert thumbs up emoji*
Hey Whitney! This vlog is very creative and I like how you have everything set up. You are saying your opinion, getting other's and making learning about economics very easy. Back to your question however, I personally believe that math has A LOT to do with economics and they relate farely well. It's as if math is a complimentary good to economics. I feel this way because math is the catalyst to figuring out tons of answers related back to economics and in simpler words, without math economics would have this big hole and things would definitely not be the same.
ReplyDelete